Monday, June 27, 2016

What's Better Than One Birthday Post? Two, Of Course!

Colin turned eight, this year, EIGHT YEARS OLD! I legitimately remember being eight which incidentally makes me feel old, very old but that's another post for another blog. Jim found a really cool shop, Labyrinth in DC to host Colin's Pokemon birthday party this year. It even included our very own"Doctor"of Pokemon to teach the class. I still don't think I know any more about this game than I did before the party started but all the boys seemed to have a great time and that's all that mattered. 

























































As you might imagine, Jim also had a birthday this month but I didn't get any pictures of that so that's not actually the "second birthday" teased in the post title. No, poor William never gets a fun Frog and Toad Birthday post because his is in November so this year I thought I'd do a little throw back and include photos from his birthday. 'Cause when you have two, "everything has to be even" or so I've heard. He had Jay had a "no whine, lots of cheese" (h/t Mrs. Murchison) birthday at Chuck E Cheese. 














































Cheers, 
Mamma Frog & Toad

No comments:

Post a Comment