Friday, July 8, 2016

Happy Birthday America... Northern Neck Style

We enjoyed another wonderful year celebrating Independence day at Namma's cottage. And this year we left with out the kids! Don't worry, it was planned. They spent the week at Namma Camp; swimming, crabbing, reading, playing yatzee and dominos, trips to the Crazy Crab, Cow Cow and Chitterchats plus enjoying a new bike and scooter to zip around Fleeton Point!  While they were busy at Namma's, Jim and I enjoyed a week of no laundry, no dishes and eating out every night. I could do a whole post on the massive toy clean out and reorganization that also took place but I know I'm the only one that's really excited about that part of the week. I'll just say EIGHT 40 gallon trash bags left our house for the dump. 

With out further ado here is the photo dump from the 4th of July... 

Cheers, 
Mamma Toad 







































































No comments:

Post a Comment